IIIA Femoral Plates (19522)
Hoplite Armor is the world leader in advanced body armordesign and our New IIIA Femoral Plates are no exception. Designed to provide frontal protection to the femoral arteries, a common source of life threatening injuries. Use in conjunction with our Hard Armor Shoulder Plate system in order to maximize protection to the extremities.
Multicurve shapes match the geometry of the human body in order to maximize surface area contact thereby reducing wear stress and fatigue, allowing the system to be worn for long periods of time in any environment.
The unique laser cut carrier design is made using Squadron polymer laminate fabric resulting in an extremely durable, simple, lightweight plate carrier system. The minimalistic design prevents tenting on the backside of the plate in order allow for a seamless fit.
Can also be worn under clothing using standard compression fit Football Pad Girdles such as the one shown in our image carousel. We strongly recommend this carrier type for use in a concealed armor configurations.
Lightweight and highly ergonomic, this system attaches to a standard 1.75” MOLLE battle belt allowing the system to move with the wearers body without hindering the natural range of motion. 1 vertical support and 2 lateral elastic supports comfortably maintain the position of each plate even under the harshest conditions.
- Lightweight, only 11 ounces per plate
- Thin plates, less than .375" thick
- Kit includes 2x 6"x10" IIIA Hard Armor Plates and Carrier
- Highly ergonomic, designed in 3D to match the geometry of the human body
- Made from Buoyant polymer armor materials
- Protects the lower extremities against frontal impacts
- Stops a wide range of ammunition up to 44 Magnum (see attached test report)
- Multi-hit, edge to edge protection
- Zero spall, polymer armor absorbs rounds on impact
- Made in the USA by LTC exclusively for Hoplite Armor
Some popular sizes/items may require a 4-10 week lead time.
RESTRICTED, CIVILIAN USE ONLY
Question? Call 855-ARMOR-01