The half-mask Special Operations Tactical Respirator (SOTR) and Lite version, intended for ground applications (not aircraft applications), is designed to provide protection against a wide range of oil- and non-oil-based particulate contaminants. SOTR is a low-profile respirator mask that features 99.97% filtration efficiency against airborne particulates, including lead, asbestos, lubricant mist, explosive gunfire, and more. The user-based design prioritizes both safety and comfort, with two exhalation valves for easier breathing and a flexible, lightweight silicone facepiece made to fit a range of facial types. This ballistic respirator allows for quick, one-handed filter changes to keep up with the most fast-paced missions and has a central-mounted filter for better weapon interface. SOTR is suitable for a variety of applications, including conducting sensitive site exploitation, breaching, vehicle-mounted operations, helicopter operations, and live fire ranges. The SOTR can be worn with Ops-Core helmets and tactical helmet accessories (such as NVGs and eye protection gear) for a complete protective lightweight headborne system. The SOTR Lite is not compatible with helmets. It comes with one filter and single head harness, without communications capabilities. The Ops-Core SOTR is not intended for medical use. Ops-Core SOTR and SOTR Lite are not intended for medical use.
Features & Specifications
- Respirator mask offers at least 99.97% filtration efficiency against airborne particulates including lead, asbestos, lubricant mist, and explosive gunfire residue
- SOTR: Ballistic respirator is available in non-microphone and microphone configurations, and is compatible with standard ground communications headsets to enable radio communications, comes with two filters
- SOTR Lite: Single filter and head harness, without communications capabilities</>
- Seamlessly integrates with NVGs and other eye protection products, as well as over the ear hearing protection products
- Two exhalation valves for easier breathing
- Easy to adjust suspension straps to be worn with or without a helmet
- Flexible and lightweight silicone face piece with a wide, wraparound, and pleated design to enable the respirator to fit to a large variety of facial types
- Front mounted inhalation valves and cartridge ports for an enhanced field-of-vision and a quick one-handed filter change
- The Special Operations Tactical Respirator (SOTR) is intended for ground applications
The Ops-Core Special Operations Tactical Respirator (SOTR) is a respirator mask made to deliver industry-leading protection against airborne particulates.The Ops-Core Special Operations Tactical Respirator (SOTR) is a respirator mask made to deliver industry-leading protection against airborne particulates.